Monday, May 24, 2004

Allergies, Flu, Cold...Something

Yuck, yuck, and triple yuck! I'm not quite sure what's going on with my body but there is some form of crud within me that is making me feel awful. All I want to do is sleep but since breathing is either painful or difficult without regular nose blowing, even that isn't as enjoyable as it could be.

In any event, I got a few rows done yesterday on the afghan. I have no idea how I measured the thing the last time because there is no way in the world that's it's going to be a full-sized afghan. Whatever the case, my son has pretty-much claimed it as his own. I guess I'm just knitting for him.

I'm going to try to get to Wal-mart today for more tissues, medication, and such. While I'm there, I'm going to try to pick up a battery for my camera. This is an older 35mm camera that probably needs some work done to it. I need to know if it's in operable order, as the last time I took pictures with it I think there was a problem. I'll try to get a few shots of the afghan. Please let me remind you it is not an object over which I expect oohing and ahhing? It is, however, a project that will soon be finished!

Speaking of finishing, I need to make my square for the Healthful throw. It should have been finished and gone by now. I had planned to knit it this weekend. I had even put the yarn, needles, scissors, and tape measure all in my purse on Friday. I have lost one of the needles! Can't find it anywhere! Going to do the square on the next needle size down as I don't have time to spare with the deadline being next Monday!

I'm already on my to becoming a circular needle convert. This last incident is just pushing me one step closer. I am now on a missing to find even shorter circular needles to replace my regular straights and also for Thuy who wants some small circulars as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, kim! hope you feel better soon!

May 24, 2004 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thanks, Thuy!
The pressure in my head is a little less now. That's always a good thing!

May 25, 2004 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, seems like this is something that really interests you. It is great following your progress. I look forward to reading your entries. I hope you feel better soon.

A fan

May 26, 2004 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home