Saturday, May 22, 2004

Best of Rowan

I picked up the Best of Rowan. I haven't had a chance to look at it in any detail just yet. Amazon had it for $35.00 but it was out of stock. Books-A-Million had it for $31.50 and Barnes and Noble doesn't even have it available at all. I paid considerably less for it, so I'm excited. It was published in 1998, so I'm hoping to get get some of the patterns I've missed from older Rowan Magazines.

I looked at shawl patterns today. I'm drooling over the Faroese Flowers Shawl by Lucy Neatby. A good picture is HERE. Not sure I'm ready for this yet, as I'm told it's pretty challenging.

Going to try to get the yarn for the Pi Shawl this week.

I've knit almost nothing today. It's been a hectic day. Hopefully, I can at least get a few stitches done on the blanket.

Right now it hurts to breathe, so I may just go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home