Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Clueless but Continuing

I read over the directions again last night for the colourwork on the sweater. It may as well be written in hieroglyphics. I'm going to keep reading over it until I figure it out. I'm thinking of even writing it out in separate little steps for more clarification.

When I was reading it last night, my head was in a fog and none of it made any sense to me. Today, I'm understanding more and more of what they mean...at least I hope I am.

Got a few rows done on the afghan when I couldn't sleep. I'm anxious for a finished project so I've got to keep going. With a little luck and determination, I should have a Finished Object very soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Hey, I've just started reading your blog, and I love it. Where did you find your smiley faces and how are you incorporating them in the body? I'd love to know! Good luck with your sweater!

May 25, 2004 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Hi, Grace! Thanks for checking out my blog!

I store my pictures and smilies at www.photobucket.com which is free. Then I insert them into the blog post. I'm still learning how to do everything, as I really want to add/change my sidebar and probably quite a bit of the template.

I've got some sites (links) for smilies saved somewhere. I'll try to find them for you.

If you need more info, let me know!

--Kimberly

May 25, 2004 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home