Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Clueless but Continuing

I read over the directions again last night for the colourwork on the sweater. It may as well be written in hieroglyphics. I'm going to keep reading over it until I figure it out. I'm thinking of even writing it out in separate little steps for more clarification.

When I was reading it last night, my head was in a fog and none of it made any sense to me. Today, I'm understanding more and more of what they mean...at least I hope I am.

Got a few rows done on the afghan when I couldn't sleep. I'm anxious for a finished project so I've got to keep going. With a little luck and determination, I should have a Finished Object very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Hi, Grace! Thanks for checking out my blog!

I store my pictures and smilies at www.photobucket.com which is free. Then I insert them into the blog post. I'm still learning how to do everything, as I really want to add/change my sidebar and probably quite a bit of the template.

I've got some sites (links) for smilies saved somewhere. I'll try to find them for you.

If you need more info, let me know!

--Kimberly

May 25, 2004 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home