Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Knitting Class Prep

I'm getting my questions together for my class. I think I've figured out a few things but I still have some questions about the instructions and techniques required.

I'm still concerned about finishing before the class ends. I've decided that I can't repeat this class. It seems just crazy to do so. I have no idea how much time I'll have to put into knitting to be able to finish by the end of the allotted time but I need to figure it out.

There are for three classes left after this week's class, thereby leaving three weeks for me to finish.

I need to do the colourwork, knit the upper portion which I'm guessing will include the steeks, knit the neckline, knit the sleeves on double points, then attach the sleeves. Seems like a lot of work is still left.


I've got to keep the needles clicking! I must do EVERYTHING that requires assistance within the allotted time! I've just got to figure out how to get everything done within three weeks, or, at the very, I've got to finish all the areas I can't do without the assistance of a knowlegeable knitter present.

I refuse to repeat this class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home