Tuesday, June 15, 2004

And so it ends...

Last night was the last session of my knitting class. I got there late because I was feeling quite awful. Most of the class members were not there.

One of the ladies in the class said that they are going to start meeting at her house on Tuesdays to knit. I took her name and number and gave her mine.

The instructor told us what we needed to do if we wanted repeat the class. She asked me if I was going to repeat it and I told her that when the new sessions started I would probably be teaching a class again at church, which I will be doing starting the end of August or September. I told her if it would be okay, I might drop into one of the classes to say hello and to show her my progress. After all, I did like the instructor. I just didn't get a lot from the class in the sense of instruction.

So I'm moving on! I'm still knitting the sweater. I'll do it on my own, with a little help from the internet and my internet friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home