Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Changes

While this template is quite functional, I really need to update it and change it to something that is more a reflection of me.

I'm exhausted, in pain, trying to spend quality time with the family, learning new knitting techniques, trying to find time to knit, trying to find time to read, trying to find time to breathe, so taking the time to learn html just has not happened.

It is my goal, however, to change the face of this blog.

I need to beef up my side bar, maybe add a sidebar to the other side, and the background really must go.

Like I really need another thing to add to my To Do List...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline said...

If you're looking to change the template of your blog the Enetation guys are for you! Their address is www.enetation.co.uk. They do free html code stuff and have an extensive library of templates for blogs, I got my spare comments tag off of them, and they do loads of little smillies too. You just have to copy the code and paste it onto your template section on your blog choice screen.

June 24, 2004 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home