Monday, June 28, 2004

One more

I need another finished object. I'm feeling a little down so another finished object would really be a nice boost.

I have another item ready to add the Finished Projects. That will give me a total of TWO. Is that pitiful or what?

Anyway, I started a hat and now I just need to seam it. I knit it using Rowan's All Seasons Cotton. Let's just say, I LOVE THIS YARN!!!


Here's one shot of the hat:


Here is the shot that makes me hesitant:


There is one side that is straight and another that has angles. Could be interesting seaming.

The pattern is from Melanie Falick's, Knitting for Baby, which is the first knitting book I ever bought. I love this book. The picture in the book is really cute but it does not show you a picture of the uneven sides or of the seaming process.

I still love the book.

I'm making the Beginner Booties next, if I have enough yarn left. Then, I'll either try the Stay on Booties or one of the sweaters. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home