Monday, June 14, 2004

Shame, Shame, Shame

I did no knitting this weekend. I have not knit a stitch yet today.

Yesterday, I woke up feeling awful, and today I left work early, sick.

I'm contemplating tonight's activities. I need to work on my sweater. My last class is tomorrow and I've been seriously neglecting this project. I just don't feel like I've really benefited from the class. I started having some trouble, frogged, and then just abandoned the thing. I'm so ashamed.

I've enlarged a copy of the chart pattern and color-coded it to make reading it a little easier. I'm going to try to get at least a couple of rows done tonight and read through the directions a few more times. I must complete this sweater. I must.

Closeup of yarns used in sweater:


Progress thus far:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty so far....can't wait to see your progress.
Maureen

June 15, 2004 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home