Friday, June 25, 2004

That's how it's done!

Sometimes it helps to see things performed rather than just reading the words. Having a little audio with the video is even better...at least for me.

Since these links were helpful to me, I thought I'd share them with any other newbies out there.

Here are a few links for video of knitting lessons.

Kitchener stitch --Knit At Knoon

Beginning Knitting (Cast-On, Knit Stitch and Purl Stitch performed in Continental as well as English) Beginning Lesson video is free. --Fiber Art Shop

Two-handed Fair Isle (you can only see video if you have DSL or cable/ ie. high speed connection) --Philosopher's Wool

Various Knitting Techniques --DNT Inc.

Casting-On, Binding-Off, Varous Stitches --Stitch Guide

...and a lovely vision from my flowerbed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home