Sunday, July 25, 2004

Buttons

I've been wanting to make a button for my blog.  My Paint Shop Pro skills are a little rusty, making the task less than pleasant.  Then to add to my dismay, pictures seem a little more grainy to me when I load them to my photo host.

Since I have not yet decided on a background for my blog in general, I'm a little hesitant about choosing a background for my button because I don't want the two to clash with one another. 

 

These are two I'm considering but I'm sure I'll make more and use them as I change backgrounds.  The second one is probably a little too big.  I can always resize it.

Speaking of backgrounds, I really need to pick a new one or make my own.

Who would have thought blogging would be so involved? 

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I like both buttons...any advice on how I could go about making some of my own?

July 26, 2004 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home