Sunday, July 18, 2004

Nightmares while you're awake

Last night was horrid, truly a nightmare.

I was in pain all over, extremely fatigued, and my body did not want to keep food--if you catch my drift.   I got no knitting done but I always had some type of knitting project nearby.
 
Today, I really want to knit, but I just feel so awful.  All I've managed to do today is add myself to the KR Webring queue, botch up my blog, then correct the error to the blog.
 
I did manage to get my son ready and take  him to Sunday School.  He looked rather handsome but was a little frustrated because all he wanted to do was go see his cousin, TE, who treats him like a little prince.   Hubby is there with him as is another cousin, M.  He'll be fine.  He's just stubborn and opinionated.  He also knows how to tug at my heart strings.
 
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to the car to get my DB book out so I can try to start a baby cap or if I want to just climb back into bed.  I think I'm just going to climb back into bed.
 
Unfortunately, dear readers,  I don't think I'm going to get much knitting done today.  Even sitting here typing is painful.
 
I really hope I can knit something, even if it's only a few stitches.
 
Wish me luck.



2 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough. :-(

July 19, 2004 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

You know something really freaky? I clicked back on my blog after reading yours to find a comment, from you.

We were reading eachothers blogs simultaneously!

Sorry you're having a rough day!

July 19, 2004 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home