Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Pain, pain, go away

I'm still in pain. Have I mentioned the pain before? Right now it's in my head, my neck, my shoulders, my arms, my legs, my knees, but not in my hands. Yesterday the pain was even in my hands. I need it to go away.

No knitting done yesterday and not a stitch done today. I'm planning to climb into bed a little later and try to work on the booties.

I did manage to watch a little of Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop last night. I'm enjoying it. Once I finish the booties I'll probably cast-on for the hat that's shown in the beginning lessons.

I still have to pick my pattern for the rug knit-along. I think I'm either going to make the heart rug or a pattern I bought a very long time ago found HERE, (you can see the rug in the seventh thru ninth pictures) but I'm growing fond of this Crocheted Hearth Rug. Wonder if crocheting counts? It's a Rug-Along rather than specifically a knit rug-along...I think. Maybe I'd better check the rules/guidelines again.

I also need to find the yarn for my square for the Healhful Throw for Henry. You can read a little about him here at KR.

I have not forgotten my son's sweater. I'll try to get back to it soon but it's heavier and I don't want to make anything in my body hurt any worse.

If only I could make the pain and the fatigue disappear...

3 Comments:

Blogger Shylah said...

Kimberly! I didn't know you had a blog! Wow, and you've been around for a few months now.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're in so much pain. Have you found out the cause of it? Drop me an email sometime and let me know what's goin on with you and the guys.. or if you feel like it, give me a call. I sure do miss you!

July 8, 2004 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can crochet a rug if you like! I originally intended it to be knitting only, but we won't kick you out if you decide to do a crocheted rug instead! :)

Natalie

July 8, 2004 at 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly! Thanks for the Charlotte encouragement! I will feel a huge sense of accomplishment when I can finally post a photo of her in all her verigated yarn, intricate lace pattern glory!

I'm sorry you are in such pain! Several of the squares I've gotten for Henry are 100 percent acrylic. They don't block well, but I think they will sew up fine. Thanks so much for taking this on when you are not feeling well. I really hope you get some relief ASAP.

PattiG
Atlanta
http://redvelvetcake.typepad.com

July 8, 2004 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home