Thursday, July 15, 2004

Rug Knit-Along

The Rug Knit-Along starts tonight.  I have my pattern printed and the needles ready but I was not successful in finding the yarn I wanted.
 
I am probably just going to double up some Cotton-Ease that I purchased to make a tank/sleeveless top.
 
I'm hoping it works out and I'll be trying to swatch tonight.  Right now, I have pain in my shoulders, arms, and part of my hands so I don't know how well my swatching would really reflect my normal knitting.
 
Hoping to get my square off for Henry's throw tomorrow as last night was a long and rough evening and I did not get to wash it.  I'll be handwashing it in a few minutes.
 
I think I'll knit another.
 
Still haven't seamed the hat or booties...
I'm so ashamed.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you doing the mitered square rug? I hope you feel better soon. My hands are aching, but only because I spent too many hours knitting today.

- Suzanne

July 15, 2004 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

What are you using for a pattern for your rug along? Hope you are feeling better

July 16, 2004 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberly, thanks so much for fitting in a square for Henry!!! It's going to be just perfect!

Patti

July 16, 2004 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home