Monday, July 26, 2004

Rug Update 7/26



I finished the first pattern section. 


There appear to be five sections to complete the entire rug.   There are three sections where the heart appears twice, as pictured above, and two sections where the heart only appears once.

I'm about 20% done.  It would be really cool if I had the little progress bars to show my progress to show the percent of completion of my projects but I haven't tried to figure those out yet.  Maybe next month.

I'm almost sorry it's a rug because it is SO SOFT.  I'm debating about making a blanket in this pattern.

I'm going to try to knit more on the rug this week but the next few days will probably be hectic.  I may not get a chance to do as much as I'd like but I hope I will because it helps to distract me from stress.

 
On a side note:
If you pray, I've got some medical tests I'm taking this week.  Please pray that everything including the prep for the tests will go smoothly.  Please pray that it's nothing serious and that I can handle whatever news I am given.
 
Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Kim,
Will keep you in my prayers...I did not realize you were having tests. I am finishing up the other square for Henry. I found a stitch called the "Rice Stitch". It is making a very nice textured square. You said about the socks....Have you tried two circular needles? This is my favorite way to make socks. I find it much easier than Magic Loop. I knit them 2 at the same time. But even 1 at a time goes faster than Dp needles.

July 27, 2004 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my, I didn't know you were having tests. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Stay strong and take care.

July 28, 2004 at 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are in my thoughts and i am wishing for healthy results. take care

froggy

July 31, 2004 at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home