Monday, August 09, 2004

Busch Gardens

As I mentioned before, we went to Busch Gardens this weekend. Usually, when I go, I see people participating in various activities. Some ride the rides, some watch shows, some just eat, and some just seem to people watch.

I used to be an avid rider. Since having my son, I have not been able to ride as much because I would start feeling sick. Now, I can't really ride anything because it hurts.

This was the case this weekend. We really went there to meet up with friends and for my son to ride some things. We arrived later in the day, met up with the friends, took my son to see the Clydesdales, and walked around a bit. The only thing we rode were transportation vehicles which transport you from one area to another, thereby cutting down on some of the walking.

Strangely, I wondered if I would see anyone knitting or crocheting in the park. I've seen people reading in the park, so I thought there could be a possibility that I would see someone doing a yarn craft.

We were at the park only for a short time, so most people I saw were either waiting to ride a ride, riding a ride, eating, or just sitting around.

I didn't do any knitting or crocheting in the park. I did have two knitting projects in the car.

Funny how I would have knitting and crocheting on my mind at an amusement park.

1 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

Seems like most of us could be on the actual rides, thinking about knitting! "Oooh, the pattern of the tracks on that roller coaster would make a neat scarf!" LOL!

I don't think you're unusual in that arena. :)

August 9, 2004 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home