Monday, August 23, 2004

Finished Rug Picture



As indicated in yesterday's entry, I finished the Heart Rug. It was difficult to get a full shot of the rug. I thought I had taken a better picture of it but this one will have to suffice.



I may indeed put it in my son's room. He seems quite enamored with it. In a frame, it may be difficult to see the hear pattern. It seem sot be a matter of how the shadows fall as to whether or not you get a good view of the details. In a frame, it may just not work.

It's too thick to put on any table, so it may actually end up serving it's purpose. It will not, however, be a bath mat, as originally intended.

I'm not feeling particularly well today, again, so I don't know what will happen in terms of knitting or my daily routine. I need to call back the place I'm supposed to start working to get an actual start date. I'm feeling just a slight notion of panic.

I'll be taking a little Tylenol to help make it through the day.

3 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

The rug looks great! If your son appreciates it, why not give it to him? It may well be the best loved gift you've ever given him.

Hope you're feeling better. :)

August 23, 2004 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I think you're right Melissa. At least I know the rug will be appreciated. Besides, he's got little feet. That won't be as bad as big feet on the rug.

August 24, 2004 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Your rug is so pretty. I can't blame you for not wanting anyone to be stepping on it...it sounds as though your son will appreciate and enjoy the rug though, and that's what counts.

Hope you start feeling better.

April 17, 2005 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home