Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm puzzled

I don't claim to know all there is to know about fashion. I don't even claim to dress in a way that is always within the the latest trend. However, I missed the memo that said it was in fashion to show your bra strap.

I think we've all dressed in a hurry, or changed our mind about clothing after we've already put on our undergarments. Conversely, the people I saw at the amusement park yesterday seemed to have intentionally left their straps out for people to see.

These were not decorative straps, or even straps that coordinated to the color of their outfits.

While I'm questioning current fashion trends, I feel compelled to mention that I saw many women in ill-fitting garments but most men seemed to wear clothing that fit them properly. Why is it that women feel compelled to wear tight and revealing garments? Meanwhile, men are more covered and less constricted by their attire. I'm just baffled.

Ok, end of rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home