Monday, August 16, 2004

It's Monday and I've got a Rug Update

My new job won't start until later in the week. I'm trying to be positive so I'll just think of it as more time for my body to rest. Unfortunately, there's so much to do around the house that I'm not getting as much rest as I would like.

Sleep was rough again last night. I fell asleep again by putting in the EZ tape. I wonder if I'm listening to to EZ as I sleep. Hmmm....


I'm at 80% on the rug! I'm so excited. This means there should be no problem whatsoever finishing before the end of the month.

All that's left now is to complete the final section and then the border.

Looks like there will be two finished objects before August ends.

Klaralund and socks await me.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, those hearts are lovely. great job!

froggy

August 17, 2004 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Beautiful Kim!!!!! Can't wait to see the final rug. I just love the feeling of finishing a project. I put my leaf lace socks away for a few days. I am determined to finish a baby blanket that has been on hold.

August 17, 2004 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberly, this is just beautiful!!!!

Patti

August 22, 2004 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home