Thursday, August 05, 2004

Klaralund

(new button came from Wendy, made by Eklectika)
The corrections for the Klaralund pattern are up on Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton's website. This link will take you directly to the correction. It's in PDF format so you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader.

I have still not decided on the colorway for my yarn but I am quite fond of the garment in the colorway presented in the picture. If you click HERE, Klaralund is the first picture in the second row. I am, however, wondering if I make it in the same colorway if I am more likely to encounter someone wearing the same garment in the same colorway. Since I know very few knitters, other than online, the chances are pretty slim. Still, I've got that notion in my head.

Once I finish my rug, it's time for seaming practice so the Klaralund will be a project I can wear with pride.

I've got a month to prepare! I'm too excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home