Tuesday, August 17, 2004

No Knitting Here

Last night was another one of those nights where I had difficulty falling asleep.

I woke up this morning with pain in my neck, back, arms, and hands.

There has been no knitting today. I'm hoping to be able to knit a little tonight.

I need to knit at least two rows a day to finish the rug by the end of the month and I would like to finish the hat so I can decide if it will remain with me or become a gift.

I also need to go through my yarn to decide if I have enough for the blanket and hat for the charity donation. Brushing up on my crocheting skills is not a bad idea either since I have no idea how long it's going to take me to make these two items. Picking patterns wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Speaking of baby items, I'm still considering knitting a few baby items for a friend who is pregnant. Not everyone is fond of hand-knit or crocheted items, so I need to verify if she is. Not only that, some people, including me, are very particular about how they dress their children. I belive she's due in February, so I've got a little time.

I'm still planning to attend the Knit-Out! I've got to get my travel plans straight for that. I'm really excited about it. I'm going to call they LYS tomorrow to see if any of the ladies from the shop are going. I was going to try to get my mom to go with me but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Will probably start knitting and crocheting squares to donate soon.

I really need to try to join or form a local group. Even meeting with other knitters and crocheters as little as once a month would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home