Saturday, August 07, 2004

Not a stitch

No knitting at all was done yesterday! How did that happen?

I was so busy with the rest of my life!

I'm going to try to get some knitting in today. We're going to Busch Gardens and I'm afraid to ride anything beside the carousel because of the pain I'm still experiencing. I doubt all the walking is going to feel especially good on body but I still want to go.

We're going to meet some friends there. Our sons can ride some things together, if our son isn't too small, and the hubbies will probably ride stuff together too. As for me and W, I'm not sure. I used to ride almost everything. I think she likes to ride too. I hope she won't be too disappointed that I'm no longer able to stand the rustling agitation of the rides.

The crazy thing about it is, I'm going to see if maybe, just maybe, hubby will let me peek my head into Knitting Sisters for just a few minutes while we're in Williamsburg. Think it'll happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home