Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Preliminary Buttons for Melissa of Caramel Knits

Melissa, this is a button I keep forgetting to post for you. I'm still working on something but I keep forgetting which tool creates which effect.

***Graphics deleted for space conservation at photo host.

Please feel free not to use it as I like options so I'll give you a few.

Update: Here are a few options.

***Graphics deleted for space conservation at photo host.

The differences in the three are subtle but if you look closely they really are different.

If they're a little big, let me know and I'll resize them. If you have something special in mind, let me know and I'll give it a try.

1 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

You're so sweet for all the work you've put into these. I hadn't been on here for a couple of days and was surprised when you had posted on my blog about the buttons. I really like the swirly one on the far right. It would be perfect if it were a little smaller with the word "caramelknits", no caps.

I can't thank you enough for what you've done so far. You're really sweet. Hope you're having a "good day" today.

August 12, 2004 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home