Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Rug as of 08/03/04


I got a few more rows finished on the rug yesterday. I'm not quite finished the second section but there is less than one row to complete. After that, I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of repeating the two sections. Picture is in the post above this one.

For health reasons, I'm dropping myself from the Einstein Knit-Along. I'm too pooped to search for the appropriate yarn since I got it wrong the first time. I also want to try to concentrate on learning to use dpn's, the Magic Loop, and seaming. I still want to make the coat. I just can't make it right now. Life and job-hunting will keep me pretty busy.

Hopefully, by the time the Klaralund-Along kicks off I'll have more energy and less pain.

Yesterday I felt pretty bad. Today, I feel worse. I just want to crawl back into bed, which I may do very shortly. I'm wondering if I've picked up some kind of flu/virus or if it's just more of what's been wrong with me anyway. Nevertheless, I must keep going.

I'm still waiting for my Rowan #36 to arrive. Maybe I'm at the bottom of the subcription list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home