Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Silk Garden Test

Well, I'm going to make the hat with the Silk Garden to see if I can tolerate the fibers in the yarn. If it bothers my hands to knit it, I definitely will have to find another option for Klaralund. I'm going to take some of the yarn that's left from making the hat, if there's any left, and make a little swatch to wear directly on my skin for a few hours to see how I react.

I've found two hat patterns for Silk Garden so now I have to choose which I'm going to use. There's the hat from the test show Knit One Purl Two and then there's the hat from And She Knits Too.

Of course, this will mean I have 4 WIP's, in addition to the things I need to seam but it doesn't seem like it would be a project that would take a long time.
1. Fair Isle Sweater
2. DB Booties/Shoes
3. Heart Rug
4. Silk Garden Hat

Plus, it's research. Yeah, that's it. It's research.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home