Saturday, September 18, 2004

Anything is Possible

The weather has quieted down. It's raining softly but there is no flooding or strong winds right now.

If the winds aren't bad, I'll be making it to the DC tomorrow. I'll probably stay until about 4:00 depending on how my foot feels.

Let's hope it all works out!

Wish I could have made it to Knit Happens but I guess that wasn't meant to be.


Blogger Maureen said...

Boy about when it rains it pours. I hope you foot is feeling better and you can hobble to the Knit out. I know you have been excited about going. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

September 18, 2004 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Evelyn said...

I hope that your foot is feeling better. Thanks for signing my Tag board & I hope you make it to the KNit Out.

September 18, 2004 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Matt F. said...

Hi Kim!

Hope you make it to the knit Out today! I will be there! Hopefully will make it in around 1pmish. I hope your foot is ok and you get lots of knit out time in!

Will keep an eye out for you. I think I'll be wearing bright pink shoes so if you do come, keep an eye out!

September 19, 2004 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Knittens said...

Kim, that last post was me! sorry, didn't realize that I was logged in under DH name!!

September 19, 2004 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Kim! Sad to hear about all the toe-trouble! All I can say is ouch! Do get rest and feel better soon... Hopefully you can also squeeze in a little time at Knit out! Can't wait to hear if you do!

September 19, 2004 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home