Friday, September 10, 2004

TGIF

I'm so glad the week is coming to an end. It's been an eventful ride.

Pre-School has been a good experience for my son. The teachers say he's doing well and enjoy having him in class. Unfortunately, he still doesn't want to go to school. They are still assuring me that this will change and he'll get adjusted.

I've pulled out my knitting several times but have still not been able to knit a single stitch. Right now it's only 7:30 pm and I'm so very ready to just go to sleep. I miss knitting but I just have had no time to knit. Now that I have a few minutes to myself, I'm too tired.

In fun knitting news, the new Knitty is up. There are EIGHT, yes, eight patterns I like in this issue. My favorites from this issue are Blaze, Zigzag, and Skating Queen. I must knit at least one of them...once I knock out my WIP's.

Maybe I can knit up some energy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get to knit again soon. Just give yourself a little time to adjust to the new routine. Another week or so will make a big difference.
-Christina

September 13, 2004 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Maureen. I'm still waiting for the day where he wakes up and is either happy to go to school or at least not upset about going.

September 16, 2004 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home