Sunday, October 10, 2004

15 Minutes A Day

It's been a good couple of weeks for knitting mail. I've received a few catalogs which always brings a smile to my face. Although my FCEK subscription seems to be messed up, I did acquire the new Holiday Edition.



In crochet news, I found the Simply Creative Crochet Magazine as well!



I did manage to finally get those five rows of the Klaralund sleeve knit. I had to roll the Silk Garden into a ball because it kept unwinding from the non-working end.



I'm trying to work on the sleeve for at least 15 minutes every day. That shouldn't be hard should it? Hoping to also start walking 15 minutes a day during my lunch break at work.

I'm trying not to work on another project until I finish this first sleeve but I really do need to start my DNA scarf and my charity projects.

My cup is quite full. At least my son hasn't puked in over 24 hours.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Glad your son seems to be feeling better :o)

I'm having probs with my FCEK subscription also, as in I never got it! LOL! What's up with that?

October 11, 2004 at 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad your son is getting better.
and great mags and catalogs. i hope i get those soon. and glad to see klaralund. i just love that sweater and you'll enjoy it a lot!
froggyknits.com

October 11, 2004 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Donna Hulka said...

I just bought the BHG mag as well. I love it!

October 13, 2004 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad to hear your son is feeling better.

I haven't recieved any catalogues yet. :( I hope they come soon.

October 13, 2004 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home