Monday, October 18, 2004

The Fashion Show

I enjoyed the Fashion Show, as I always do. Here's a little INFO if you think you may want to see a show.

Designers were American, British, Canadian, French, Italian, and Japanese. Models were from all over the US. There's one plus-sized model and there are two male models.

There are prizes given away at each event including a trip from American Airlines.

There were some wild outfits and some things I'd love to have.

There were several ponchos and sweaters. I could not hear very well which means I have no idea who the designers were for the items I really liked.

The shoes were by J. Reneé.

I'm having trouble finding good links but I really did enjoy myself.

I'll be hunting through the different designers to see more of what they have to offer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

That's great you had a good time :o)

October 22, 2004 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home