Monday, October 18, 2004

So far, so good

I managed to get in my 15 minutes of knitting last night. Actually, I managed to get in a little more than that.

It was wonderful and relaxing. I needed that knitting time.

Unfortunately, at some point, I dropped a stitch. It looks bad. This isn't a stitch I want to pick-up. I'm going to tink/unknit to the error and re-knit. Hopefully it will work well because the Silk Garden has broken on me twice while I was unraveling stitches.

I'm not sure if I'll get in 15 minutes tonight. It doesn't look good.

I'll try to enter a picture of the progress and error here tonight or tomorrow.

I still hear the blanket, hat, and DNA scarf calling me...not to mention socks and a little pair of slippers.

Guess I mentioned it, though.
That means I must find time for them.

***Picture of sleeve progress, as promised.



2 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Yarn that breaks worries me. I had it happen once with the Silk Garden, but I've had no problems so far with the finished poncho. Good luck!
Li

October 20, 2004 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds like you're finding your groove and I'm glad you've been able to find a little knitting time here and there.

I hope all goes well with the tinking...it shouldn't be a problem, but I know it's stressful when you're working with yarn that's not stable. It's looking really pretty.

October 21, 2004 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home