Saturday, October 23, 2004

Wow--and set your alarms!

I've dropped another stitch on my sleeve. It's aggravating me enough that I don't want to go back and try to pull the stitch up. I just want to rip back. Do any of you ever feel that way?



I was hoping to knit this sleeve without incident for at least a few days since I really need to jump into my crocheted baby blanket.

I'm now trying to decide between the ABC blanket and the Sideways Shell Baby Afghan. There's one other pattern that's a possibility but I'm thinking it will end up being one of these two patterns. I had chosen another blanket before, but being as indecisive as I am, I questioned that decision and I'm back to trying to choose again. At this point, it's a matter of which one I think I can crochet the fastest.

The pain has come back again but so far it's manageable. I've been taking Tylenol­® which doesn't get all the pain but right now it's making things a little easier.

I guess things could be worse.

Read the article in the link below and ALWAYS SET YOUR ALARM WHEN YOU GO ON VACATION!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6307190/?GT1=5472

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Wow! The colors on that sweater are wonderful! As for the dropped stitch.... I can't stand when I do that! Off to knit some socks!

October 24, 2004 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home