Wednesday, November 03, 2004

No Heavy Lifting

I was right. I had knit the sleeve longer than it was supposed to be before changing stitch patterns. I've tinked back to an area that I didn't like, several inches, and I'm reknitting to the correct stopping point. Once I'm there, I'll start the hats.

I've been dropping stitches like crazy. I think I'm just distracted.

The pain is getting worse. I made the mistake of lifting a box yesterday that was full of files, felt a slight strain, then undeniably sharp pain. The new medicine isn't working. At least I'm still in a good mood.

Some friends are moving into a new house. The architectural design is not like anything I've ever seen. It's sort of dome shaped. They have two dogs which my child adored. It made me really want to move and think more about getting him a pet.

On my lunch break, I picked up food for me and another person in the office. I stopped at store that sells yarn and was once again annoyed with the customer service. I have a purchase that I made from them about a week ago that I'm returning. I'll order it somewhere else. They don't deserve my money or my time.

I'm looking forward to my next Guild meeting. I've still got two weeks but I'm so excited. I'm going to try to remember to take my Fair Isle sweater this time so I can ask questions. I may load it into the trunk this week to avoid forgetting it.

No pictures today as I'm not quite sure where I put the digital camera.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Just had a chance to read back in your blog from the last week! And your list of things to be done... the pocketbook slippers do knit up quick... I'm wearing mine now :) I totally sympathize with your back pain! I was having trouble from the end of Sept up until a few weeks ago... slowing getting better. It is a totally uncomfortable pain! Thank you to my chiropractor! Hopefully your back will get straighten out soon! No heavy lifting anymore! I always say I won't do something, then I feel good and try the same mistake again! :)

November 6, 2004 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thanks, Maureen! Glad you're chiropractor was able to help you. Hope they get it all straightened out for you.

Thanks for taking the time to read back on my blog! That was really sweet.

November 6, 2004 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home