Sunday, November 07, 2004

One hat down, at least two more to go

I finished one baby hat, except for the seam to close the hat. It was a flat pattern but I knit it in the round. It's not especially fancy; it's actually quite simple, but I'm pleased.

I started the second hat this afternoon. I think I may rip it out, though, because it looks like it will fit a 7 lb baby instead of a preemie. I may try a different pattern too but I'm not sure.

For some reason, I was dying to use the dpn's, so I did. I think I'm going to retry learning the Magic Loop Method because the needles just seemed to be way too long. It seems like knitting on a circular would be so much more comfortable.

I'm liking the hat knitting. I really am.

The pain has been indescribable. I'm going to give the medicine two more days before I call the doctor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the well wishes Kimberly :o)
First stop today is for batteries for the gameboys! LOL! I'll have pics up when I get back...take care!

November 10, 2004 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home