Thursday, November 11, 2004

Status Quo

Life has been hectic with family responsibilities, work, and health issues.

I took on a few duties for our upcoming Family Reunion and the duties seemed to multiply before I even realized what was happening.

I've picked up some kind of virus or something that has my stomach going berserk. Mix that with pain and fatigue, add a dash of irritability, and a pinch of a nagging cough and you have a picture of my current situation. It's not an ideal situation, in any way of thinking, but at least the stomach and coughing situations should fix themselves soon. That's my hope anyway.

Although I finally have batteries for the camera, I have not taken any pictures. I'll try to resolve that today.

In the mean time, I'm going to lie down for a little while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

I hope you feel better soon! at least good enough to get some knitting done....

hope you enjoy your weekend! it was nice to hear from you on my blog, by the way :)

November 12, 2004 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home