Wednesday, December 01, 2004

There's Always Tomorrow

The scarf is coming along. It should be finished but I haven't had a lot of time to knit. I've learned a few things while knitting this scarf. I didn't expect to learn anything from it but I'm glad that I did.

I still haven't picked out a hat for my husband. He says he trusts me to pick one. Needless to say, I'll be getting his approval on the pattern, unless I make one up.

I went to the beauty salon today. I didn't want to take any of my WIP's or UFO's so I started a charity baby hat for a boy. I frogged it when something seemed wrong with it. I'm not sure WHAT WAS WRONG but something didn't seem right. I'll be starting the hat again on dpn's rather than the circulars until I can get some 12" ones.

I'm going to a new salon so my eyebrows are different than when the previous "stylist" did them. I'm not sure how I feel about them. They are monsterlike in that there is a full area right at the beginning. The rest of the eyebrow is thinner. Hubby says it looks good. Is he just trying to placate me? I'm not sure. I'll see if I get any strange looks at work.

I'm still itching to start a sock or shawl. I'm not doing that, though, until I finish a WIP or a UFO.

I've got too much on my mind. It's no wonder I want to just start something new.

A little sleep will make me feel better. Sweet dreams and sweet rest are always wonderful after a stessful day.

Too much frustration, too little energy...
Tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home