Monday, January 31, 2005

I've Been Tagged by Madalyn

Madalyn has made her list. She was tagged by Colleen. Now Madalyn has tagged me. I'm honored that she thought of me.

As a lover of music, this was a list that was difficult for me to make. I'm sure once I post it, I will think of other songs...but I like these songs quite a bit. My taste in music varies from genre to genre. Basically, if it's got a nice melody, without degrading people or cursing every other word, I probably like it or can at least tolerate it.

Here goes:

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
That would be zilch. I listen to the house stereo when I'm inside. I've burned a couple of CD's but never really saved music to the hard drive for keeps.

2. What was the last CD you bought?
I bought the latest Anita Baker CD, My Everything, for my hubby.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

Hmmm...It was probably a kiddy song. We have a few CD's for my son.

4. List five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

Wow, only five...this is tough...
1. Someone to Love ~ Mint Condition
2. Couldn't Love You More ~ Sade
3. Old Friend ~ Phyllis Hyman
4. Wait For Love ~ Luther Vandross
5. How I Remember You ~ Michael Franks
***bonus 6. Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone ~ Bill Withers
I like these songs because I'm a romantic. It's evident in these songs that the writer loves his significant other.


Just for kicks, here are five instrumental or mostly insturmental songs I adore:
1. When Summer Comes ~ George Howard
2. Reunion ~ Jonathan Butler
3. Najee's Theme ~ Najee
4. Sekona ~ Jonathan Butler
5. Siempre Hay Esperanza ~ Sade


5. To whom will you pass the stick and why?

This is not an easy decision as I do not want to "tag" someone and have them completely ignore me.
With hope for an answered "list/questionnaire, I'm tagging Lu. She seems really nice, she knits for charity, and she's making the Wavy Boxes Blanket, which is a pattern I really like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh, my very first blog tag - thank you!

January 31, 2005 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHAT GREAT SONGS YOU CHOSE!

February 1, 2005 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home