Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday

***If you are not a Christian, you may not be interested in this portion.

For those that celebrate Easter, hope you had or are having a blessed one.

I was too tired to make it to the Sunrise Service today, so instead I went to the 11:00 Service. Normally, on Easter Sunday, I try to avoid the 11:00 crowd. It's often a day that the church is filled to the max and I just don't enjoy the crowded feeling.

Today, however, there wasn't a huge crowd. It was mostly regular members. Some of my relatives were even here from out 0f town.

As always, maybe almost always, Easter Sermons are a lesson and reminder of the sacrifices Jesus made, as well as His mercy, His love, our redemption, and of course, that He rose.

After the service, we stopped at my mother-in-law's house and a friend dropped by just to say hello. I'm hoping to be a better friend and neighbor soon. Maybe today was the push I needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home