Tuesday, March 15, 2005

On my way back

I'm back from a whirlwind of a week.

Hubby is dealing with things pretty well. We're trying to make sure to be supportive of his friend's widow. She's a good person and we believe she would do the same for us.

I picked up stitches on the sock. I didn't like the way it looked, so I'll be ripping it out and starting over...eventually. Right now, I'm just trying to settle a few things within myself.

Death does that to people I think. It makes you examine so much in your life.

I did pick up a couple of shawl pattens this weekend from Ewe Knit Kits. I also picked up a little Cascade 220. I'll post pictures of it soon.

Still easing back into a lot of things. Catching up on my groups, e-mail, and blog reading as well as daily tasks.

I think I took more for granted than I realized. I'm hoping to show more gratitude and appreciation to the people around me.

...and I'm trying to eat better. OY!

2 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Glad you are back, Kimberly. Glad your hubby is doing ok. You both sound like kind people. My prayers go out to the widow.
I know what you meant about being grateful etc. My hubby calls it "putting things into perspective."

Ugh, I'm trying to eat better, too. It's hard!

March 16, 2005 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I am so glad to see you are back around. Hopefully things settle down soon, I know how hard and crazy things can be at this time. My thoughts are with you and your family.

March 16, 2005 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home