Saturday, April 02, 2005

If I

If I were really a knitter/crocheter, I would be knitting/crocheting; wouldn't I?

The thing is, I was a lot of things before I became a knitter/crocheter. Lately, those things have been kicking crafts to the side.

I've been working more hours, we seem to be taking turns at my house at being sick, and there just doesn't seem to be time to do anything.

I still keep thinking about winding my shawl yarn into a ball. I think about knitting my Backyard Leaves scarf. I think about crocheting my ripple afghan. I think about knitting baby shower gfits. I think about knitting sleeveless tops for the spring and summer.

Right now, all I want to do is sleep. Hubby and son were sick last week and now I'm exhausted.

The yarn is calling me. I wish I could find the strength to say yes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Oooo! I just saw the 6sox pattern... not sure if I am happy about it yet! I do have a plan I think! Good luck on all the projects you listed. You be back in the swing of things soon! Thanks... I hope she does like that little baby sweater set. I still need to find some buttons for it! Feel better soon!

April 3, 2005 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Give yourself time and take care of yourself first...before you know it, you'll just pick up those needles or hook and be working on a project.

Feel better soon.

April 3, 2005 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hang in there, you will back knitting when the time is right!

April 4, 2005 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home