Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Disney Cruise, Part 1

Things have been hectic lately, as I've posted previously. They remained hectic up until the moment we boarded the plane for our vacation.

There was so much I wanted to do before we left. Unfortunately, I was rushed and multi-tasking until we got to the airport.

I left may items at home. Some items we purchased while on vacation. Others, we decided we could live without them.

I left my knitting at home. Actually, I did have one needle in my bag. I debated about trying to find a yarn shop when we arrived in Florida. HOWEVER, I knew I'd be more upset if I purchased yarn and needles but was unable to find the time for actually putting them to use.

It was good that I did not take any knitting or crocheting. I was nauseous before, during, and after the flight to AND from Florida. The cruise was nice but my system had a tough time adjusting. I spent a large chunk of time woozy and fatigued.

I looked for any signs of people crocheting, knitting, or even cross-stitching. I never saw anyone doing these crafts during my entire time away. I guess we were all too busy sight-seeing, playing in the water, eating, resting, or participating in other similar vacation-related activities.

We're planning to take the cruise again, possibly next year. We feel like we will be better prepared for packing and planning activities for the next event.

I did take lots of photos. I'll post a few as soon as I find the time to upload them.

Right now, I'm still unpacking, doing laundry, and trying to kill the nausea and dizzy spells I keep having.

I'll get to knit some day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Kimberly!

May 27, 2005 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home