Saturday, May 28, 2005

Disney Cruise, Part 2

We took the 4-day, 3-night cruise. We figured that for a first cruise it would be long enough to tell if we liked cruising and short enough to not feel tortured if we did not.

For the most part it was very nice. I'm just not a cruise person. Actually, I'm not sure I'm much on traveling, in general.

In any event we docked in Nassau and Disney's Private Island, Castaway Cay. This is probably when I enjoyed myself the most. My system just likes being on land. Other than that, I seem to feel not quite well. It's not the fault of Disney, though. I'm just sensitive. Hubby and son had no problems.

Since life is still hectic, I'll keep this post short. I'll leave you with two vacation photos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Great pics!

June 2, 2005 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home