Thursday, May 12, 2005

Good News Only, Please

There has been death all around me, death and sickness. In these past few months I seem to be getting a plethora of bad news.

I've gotten little accomplished other than doing the things from my daily routine, which has also suffered.

I've begun the Flower Basket Shawl but was uncomfortable with my provisional cast-on. I've practiced the cast-on a few times, so I feel a little better about it now. Hopefully I'll find the time to start the shawl again soon.

So...there's really no real knitting or crocheting news, other than the normal knitting at the doctor's office, carrying around projects in my car that I rarely get to touch, and having a few people asking me to make items.

I'll probably see my cousin tomorrow who crochets so I'm going to try to get a little help from her on the blanket I started.

On a positive note, my grandmother turned 93 today. She's still a sweet and lovely lady.

I'm going to try to cherish this and any other positive news I receive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry things have been rough lately, Kimberly. *hugs*

May 13, 2005 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home