Sunday, July 03, 2005

Visiting--the LYS and Relatives

I made it to Knitting Sisters yesterday. Everyone was pleasant and friendly, as usual!

I picked up a few incidental items and a Filati book I had been wanting. I also managed to find a book for a friend. I needed to pick up a few needles but I left my inventory list at home. I also didn't stay as long as I would have liked due to bad weather, fatigue, and being shaken up from the funeral.

There will be class for this kids at Knitting Sisters this summer, as Kat indicated in her comments. It will be in August, since right now they are still preparing for their move. I let my aunt know today so that she would be able to have my cousin ready to go. Now I just have to wait to find out the class times to see which ones are best.

My uncle said he wants to learn too. Unfortunately, while I was there (at my uncle's house )today I did not have a knitting bag with me. Otherwise, I would have tried to show him the basics. I told him I'd be willing to show him and that I'd send him some helpful links.

It was good to be with family.

Tomorrow I may even eat that Breyers® ice cream.

1 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

I know it's been a long time since I've commented over here, but I'm glad you were able to spend some healing time with the fam. I, of course, believe though that sometimes there is no better cure than a giant bowl of ice cream to soothe the soul. So enjoy!

July 4, 2005 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home