Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Quick Post


I'm in a hurry but wanted to post a quick photo.

It was hard to capture a decent photo while in a hurry but hopefully this will do, for now.

I'll measure it in the next shot or at least compare it to something so you can see that it's actually growing.

I'm almost down three 100gm skeins, which is like 6 skeins of your average yarn. I'm feeling pretty good about that.

We have a knitting meeting tonight. Hoping to go for a short time.

So far my friend is still doing well. Going to call him later for an update.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

the afghan is coming along just beautifully! Your mom is going to love it! Hope your friend is doing a bit bit better!

August 5, 2005 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Your afghan is turning our lovely. I agree that your mom will love it.

August 10, 2005 at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home