Sunday, October 02, 2005

Finished...almost

I finished knitting the blanket tonight. I used all of skein 8 and, in an attempt to assure proper length, almost every bit of skein 9.

Tomorrow, I will weave-in the ends. Then all that will be left is to wash the blanket before giving it to my mom.

I needed to finish knitting this blanket. I feel very attached to it but I will deliver it, as promised by Sunday evening.

Picture tomorrow, or Tuesday, depending upon when I finish the ends.

Now, I need to decide what to make next. I was going to start my son's blanket but I haven't charted it out yet. I had also planned on knitting the booties from Knitting for Baby, but my size 3 dpn's are missing. I could always start a hat, a shell to wear under a suit, or even a shawl. Most likely, it will still end up being the blanket or the booties.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

I just finished my felted clogs and now I too am torn at what to pick up next. So many things to try and create! Good luck deciding.

October 3, 2005 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Hi Kimberly!

Just thought I would stop by your blog. Ever since I moved mine from an earthlink based site, to blogger...seems all of my family and friends are coming here by mistake! Hahaha... I'll keep coming by (and so will my friends and family probably!) to visit from time to time!
Take Care!

October 5, 2005 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I'm sorry to read of your miscarriage. I know that is a painful loss. Take care!

Patti

October 6, 2005 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Curvy said...

Yay! For you finishing the blanket!! Can't wait to see a picture of it all done! Thanks so much for your support.

October 6, 2005 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home