Sunday, October 02, 2005

Finished...almost

I finished knitting the blanket tonight. I used all of skein 8 and, in an attempt to assure proper length, almost every bit of skein 9.

Tomorrow, I will weave-in the ends. Then all that will be left is to wash the blanket before giving it to my mom.

I needed to finish knitting this blanket. I feel very attached to it but I will deliver it, as promised by Sunday evening.

Picture tomorrow, or Tuesday, depending upon when I finish the ends.

Now, I need to decide what to make next. I was going to start my son's blanket but I haven't charted it out yet. I had also planned on knitting the booties from Knitting for Baby, but my size 3 dpn's are missing. I could always start a hat, a shell to wear under a suit, or even a shawl. Most likely, it will still end up being the blanket or the booties.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

I just finished my felted clogs and now I too am torn at what to pick up next. So many things to try and create! Good luck deciding.

October 3, 2005 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I'm sorry to read of your miscarriage. I know that is a painful loss. Take care!

Patti

October 6, 2005 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home