I've Been Tagged by Madalyn
Madalyn has made her list. She was tagged by Colleen. Now Madalyn has tagged me. I'm honored that she thought of me.
As a lover of music, this was a list that was difficult for me to make. I'm sure once I post it, I will think of other songs...but I like these songs quite a bit. My taste in music varies from genre to genre. Basically, if it's got a nice melody, without degrading people or cursing every other word, I probably like it or can at least tolerate it.
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
That would be zilch. I listen to the house stereo when I'm inside. I've burned a couple of CD's but never really saved music to the hard drive for keeps.
2. What was the last CD you bought?
I bought the latest Anita Baker CD, My Everything, for my hubby.
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Hmmm...It was probably a kiddy song. We have a few CD's for my son.
4. List five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Wow, only five...this is tough...
1. Someone to Love ~ Mint Condition
2. Couldn't Love You More ~ Sade
3. Old Friend ~ Phyllis Hyman
4. Wait For Love ~ Luther Vandross
5. How I Remember You ~ Michael Franks
***bonus 6. Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone ~ Bill Withers
I like these songs because I'm a romantic. It's evident in these songs that the writer loves his significant other.
Just for kicks, here are five instrumental or mostly insturmental songs I adore:
1. When Summer Comes ~ George Howard
2. Reunion ~ Jonathan Butler
3. Najee's Theme ~ Najee
4. Sekona ~ Jonathan Butler
5. Siempre Hay Esperanza ~ Sade
5. To whom will you pass the stick and why?
This is not an easy decision as I do not want to "tag" someone and have them completely ignore me.
With hope for an answered "list/questionnaire, I'm tagging Lu. She seems really nice, she knits for charity, and she's making the Wavy Boxes Blanket, which is a pattern I really like.