Saturday, September 09, 2006

Knitting Sisters

My favorite yarn shop is turning 3! Hooray for Knitting Sisters!

With a little luck, I'll get a chance to pop into the store to celebrate. Here's a little info about events and classes for September. http://www.knittingsisters.com/ClassSchedule2.htm

I'm still feeling kind of crappy and I have a laundry list of things to do BUT I really want to make it there, even if only for a few minutes.

I was thinking about picking up a little Koigu to knit a pair of socks for my husband. We're celebrating ten years of marriage and I thought this might be something else nice I could do for him.

If you are in Williamsburg, today or any day other than Sunday, it's worth the time to visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Congrats on almost 10 years together! What a nice thing to do to celebrate! You know how much I love socks!! I love the double flower dishcloth link you posted the last time! I love the single flower one, but hadn't seen this pattern! Thanks for posting the link! Have a great weekend!!

September 9, 2006 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow 10 years!!! I'm working on my 4th year with my DH... One day I hope I can make him a sweater! Right now, I'm working on my first pair of socks! {no pics yet}.....
Come check out the new pics on my blog. I have not sold my home{yet}.
Take Care~

September 18, 2006 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home