Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007

I'm hoping that 2007 is a happy and healthy year for everyone, including myself.

The 2006 year was full of ups and downs. While it was not my best year in general, it was a great year for beautiful changes in my child.

I'm not really a resolution person but I have been trying to set goals. If I don't reach all the goals, it's okay. Detours are expected for the types of goals I'm setting since I reserve the right to change my mind.

Crafting Goals for 2007

  • Learn more knitting techniques
  • Knit Cheesylove
  • Knit a shawl, since I've been planning to knit one for at least a couple of years
  • Knit more socks
  • Finish my husband's blanket
  • Knit mini sweaters

Health Goals

  • Re-lose the weight I loss earlier in the 2006 year
  • Get back to working-out at least three times a week
  • Eat more veggies
  • Drink more water
  • Drink less soda / pop

Blogging Goals

  • Begin to learn HTML
  • Change the banner of my blog
  • Revamp my sidebar
  • Post regularly

We're having major computer issues so my posts my be a little sporadic and pictures are out of the question right now. Hope to get it all resoved soon.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Great resolution list! Hope you get all of them done this year!

January 6, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home