Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday, No News is Good News

Brian's brother has been updating me by e-mail. I haven't received one for a few days. Although I'm praying and trying to remain positive, I'm not as strong as I'd like to be, and have not called for more information.

No news is good news, right?

The yarn for the blanket arrived. I really had darker colors in mind. I'm thinking about making a hat instead, for now. Before he went in the hospital, Brian told me that this time he had lost his hair.

I think a hat will be good.

No news is good news.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Brian's condition. He'll be in my prayer's. Let's pray we'll hear some good news about him soon.

January 12, 2007 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

SO sorry to hear about Brian. I too hope that no news is good news. What a sad thing. You and Brian are in my thoughts and prayers!

January 13, 2007 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home