Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Brian is Gone

I finally spoke to Brian's brother today. Brian was pronounced dead at 8:30 am today.

He was doing so well. We were all so hopeful.

At least all his suffering is gone.

Thank you to everyone. He was amazed at how many people visited, called, prayed, and spoke kind words while he was ill.

If I can get the computer in better working order, I'll try to post the picture from last year's Relay for Life.

Thanks again for everything!

I'll be sure to talk about knitting in my next post.

8 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

February 15, 2007 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My heart sank when I read this post. My sympathies to you and Brian's family. Brian is in good hands.

February 15, 2007 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Oh, Kimberly, I'm so sorry. You, Brian, and all your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

February 16, 2007 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger eve knits said...

i'm so sorry for your loss. i've been visiting you blog for a while now and i though he was going to get better. keep your head up.

February 18, 2007 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I too thought that he was getting better. I'm keeping you all in my thoughts.

February 19, 2007 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I am shocked and so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and Brian's family.

February 20, 2007 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger shopgirl said...

I am sorry for your loss.

February 23, 2007 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Monet said...

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

February 23, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home