Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Few Not-So-Great Pictures

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have managed to upload a few pictures. As previously stated, the blanket is approximately 70 X 50 inches, just slightly smaller than the top of a queen-sized mattress.

This blanket was quite an undertaking, with may stops and starts. I noticed as I was knitting it that my cables looked better and better as I went along. The coined phrase about practice proves true once again.





Since there is very little Knitta-Palooza homework for me this year, I'm free to start my next project. Trouble is, I'm not sure which item to choose.

Chances are, the choice will be a shawl or socks...especially since I'm supposed to be knitting my "First Toe-Up."

I have enjoyed the Fall Cable Knit-Along 2006. There are very nice projects to be seen if you decide to take a look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just received your comment on my blog, I'm definitely still accepting squares. I don't actually have a deadline, just a I'll let everyone know when I have enough type of thing.

You can e-mail me directly at basilbirdy@hotmail.com to get more information on where to send, if you'd like.

Thanks! You have a great blog.

March 1, 2007 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

The blanket looks great! I am not a big fan of toe up socks, but I have made several and the are a nice project to try. Good luck picking your next project!

March 4, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home